FlorinCoin (CURRENCY:FLO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 8th. One FlorinCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0524 or 0.00000839 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Trade By Trade. Over the last week, FlorinCoin has traded 67.9% higher against the dollar. FlorinCoin has a market capitalization of $7.63 million and approximately $541,837.00 worth of FlorinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.24 or 0.00711692 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00001978 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00020547 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003274 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000957 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00001414 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00002031 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000659 BTC.
FlorinCoin Coin Profile
FlorinCoin (CRYPTO:FLO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 17th, 2013. FlorinCoin’s total supply is 145,710,081 coins. FlorinCoin’s official website is flo.cash. FlorinCoin’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for FlorinCoin is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
FlorinCoin Coin Trading
FlorinCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Trade By Trade. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FlorinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FlorinCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FlorinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FlorinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlorinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.