Gambit (CURRENCY:GAM) traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. One Gambit token can currently be purchased for about $1.11 or 0.00032860 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Gambit has traded down 23.1% against the U.S. dollar. Gambit has a total market cap of $1.29 million and approximately $3,645.00 worth of Gambit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00008389 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00022611 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.79 or 0.00288841 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00018604 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 26.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0728 or 0.00002145 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000779 BTC.
Gambit Token Profile
GAM is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 5th, 2015. Gambit’s total supply is 2,599,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,154,053 tokens. Gambit’s official Twitter account is @gambitcrypto. Gambit’s official website is www.gambitcrypto.com.
Gambit Token Trading
Gambit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gambit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gambit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gambit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gambit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gambit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.