GET Protocol (CURRENCY:GET) traded down 2.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 8th. During the last week, GET Protocol has traded 24.2% lower against the US dollar. One GET Protocol token can currently be purchased for $0.21 or 0.00006267 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, DDEX and Liquid. GET Protocol has a total market cap of $2.42 million and $168.00 worth of GET Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008836 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003353 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029944 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.68 or 0.03002526 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00129973 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00172330 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $329.88 or 0.09741197 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
GET Protocol Profile
GET Protocol’s launch date was August 22nd, 2017. GET Protocol’s total supply is 33,368,773 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,388,258 tokens. The official message board for GET Protocol is blog.guts.tickets. GET Protocol’s official website is guts.tickets. GET Protocol’s official Twitter account is @GUTStickets and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for GET Protocol is /r/GETprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
GET Protocol Token Trading
GET Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, DDEX and Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GET Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GET Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GET Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GET Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GET Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.