GXChain (CURRENCY:GXS) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. In the last week, GXChain has traded down 33% against the U.S. dollar. One GXChain coin can currently be purchased for about $0.50 or 0.00014966 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, BigONE, DragonEX and QBTC. GXChain has a total market capitalization of $30.13 million and approximately $7.30 million worth of GXChain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008913 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003417 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00030106 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.23 or 0.02927535 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00135555 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00173581 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $331.92 or 0.09891809 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00011495 BTC.
GXS uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 4th, 2017. GXChain’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 60,000,000 coins. GXChain’s official Twitter account is @gongxinbao and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for GXChain is /r/gxs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for GXChain is forum.gxb.io. GXChain’s official website is gxs.gxb.io/en.
GXChain Coin Trading
GXChain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, QBTC, Gate.io, OTCBTC, BigONE, Huobi, DragonEX and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GXChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GXChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GXChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GXChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GXChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.