Hackspace Capital (CURRENCY:HAC) traded 6.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 8th. Hackspace Capital has a total market cap of $186,321.00 and $4.00 worth of Hackspace Capital was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Hackspace Capital has traded down 21.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Hackspace Capital token can currently be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008823 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003329 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029928 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $101.70 or 0.02999892 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00129883 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00171540 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $331.15 or 0.09772508 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000112 BTC.
Hackspace Capital Token Profile
Hackspace Capital’s launch date was September 19th, 2017. Hackspace Capital’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 323,468,764 tokens. Hackspace Capital’s official message board is medium.com/@hackspacecap. The official website for Hackspace Capital is hackspace.capital. Hackspace Capital’s official Twitter account is @hackspacecap and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Hackspace Capital Token Trading
Hackspace Capital can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hackspace Capital directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hackspace Capital should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hackspace Capital using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hackspace Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hackspace Capital and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.