HarmonyCoin (CURRENCY:HMC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Over the last week, HarmonyCoin has traded 32.4% lower against the dollar. HarmonyCoin has a market cap of $96.00 and $0.00 worth of HarmonyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HarmonyCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008896 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029387 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $99.62 or 0.02906986 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00134267 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.05 or 0.00176531 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $335.34 or 0.09786017 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
HarmonyCoin Coin Profile
HarmonyCoin’s genesis date was January 1st, 2018. HarmonyCoin’s total supply is 33,565,561,235 coins and its circulating supply is 561,235 coins. The official website for HarmonyCoin is www.hmc21.co. HarmonyCoin’s official Twitter account is @HMSCommunity.
Buying and Selling HarmonyCoin
HarmonyCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HarmonyCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HarmonyCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HarmonyCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HarmonyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HarmonyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.