Haven Protocol (CURRENCY:XHV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. During the last week, Haven Protocol has traded 22.1% lower against the dollar. One Haven Protocol coin can now be bought for approximately $0.84 or 0.00024488 BTC on exchanges. Haven Protocol has a market cap of $5.25 million and $92,307.00 worth of Haven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3,436.91 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.17 or 0.02625210 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.32 or 0.02978889 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.81 or 0.00722207 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $46.60 or 0.01356785 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00109911 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $57.90 or 0.01685783 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.37 or 0.00360037 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Haven Protocol Profile
Haven Protocol (CRYPTO:XHV) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight Heavy hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 21st, 2018. Haven Protocol’s total supply is 6,245,231 coins. Haven Protocol’s official website is havenprotocol.com. Haven Protocol’s official Twitter account is @HavenProtocol. The Reddit community for Haven Protocol is /r/havenprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Haven Protocol
Haven Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Haven Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Haven Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Haven Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Haven Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Haven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.