HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded down 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. HEAT has a market capitalization of $731,098.00 and $133.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HEAT coin can now be purchased for $0.0193 or 0.00000571 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. During the last week, HEAT has traded 25% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008836 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003353 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029944 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $101.68 or 0.03002526 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00129973 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00172330 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $329.88 or 0.09741197 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00010926 BTC.
HEAT uses the hashing algorithm. HEAT’s total supply is 37,793,697 coins. The Reddit community for HEAT is /r/heatledger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for HEAT is heatledger.com. HEAT’s official Twitter account is @heatcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
HEAT Coin Trading
HEAT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Heat Wallet and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HEAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HEAT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HEAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.