Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 8th. One Hedge token can now be purchased for $0.49 or 0.00007509 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Hedge has a market cap of $1.80 million and $0.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Hedge has traded up 47.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008805 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003347 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029742 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.95 or 0.02995658 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00130562 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00173473 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $334.50 or 0.09828821 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Hedge’s launch date was August 30th, 2017. Hedge’s total supply is 5,100,033 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,709,674 tokens. The Reddit community for Hedge is /r/hedgetoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hedge’s official Twitter account is @hedgetoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Hedge is t.me/joinchat/F5fglQ7DVPV2wi4JK8Mw9A. The official website for Hedge is www.hedge-crypto.com.
Buying and Selling Hedge
Hedge can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hedge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hedge should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hedge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.