Hero (CURRENCY:HERO) traded 7.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 8th. In the last seven days, Hero has traded down 3.4% against the US dollar. Hero has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $4,048.00 worth of Hero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hero token can now be purchased for $0.0196 or 0.00000573 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029383 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $100.44 or 0.02928973 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00133127 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.04 or 0.00176147 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $333.20 or 0.09715647 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Hero was first traded on March 8th, 2018. Hero’s total supply is 14,765,425 tokens. Hero’s official Twitter account is @herotokenio. The official website for Hero is herotoken.io. The Reddit community for Hero is /r/HeroToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Hero is medium.com/@HeroToken.
Hero Token Trading
Hero can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.