High Voltage (CURRENCY:HVCO) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 8th. Over the last seven days, High Voltage has traded 25% lower against the dollar. High Voltage has a total market cap of $11,831.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of High Voltage was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One High Voltage coin can now be purchased for $0.0079 or 0.00000232 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00006429 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00006530 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
High Voltage Coin Profile
High Voltage is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 29th, 2016. High Voltage’s total supply is 1,694,171 coins and its circulating supply is 1,494,171 coins. High Voltage’s official Twitter account is @hvocoin. The official website for High Voltage is www.highvoltagecoin.tech.
High Voltage Coin Trading
High Voltage can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as High Voltage directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire High Voltage should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase High Voltage using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for High Voltage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for High Voltage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.