HollyWoodCoin (CURRENCY:HWC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One HollyWoodCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.15 or 0.00004399 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and BTC-Alpha. HollyWoodCoin has a total market cap of $1.79 million and $132,320.00 worth of HollyWoodCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, HollyWoodCoin has traded 18.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 23.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000023 BTC.
HollyWoodCoin (CRYPTO:HWC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 9th, 2017. HollyWoodCoin’s total supply is 31,262,349 coins and its circulating supply is 11,907,071 coins. HollyWoodCoin’s official website is hollywoodcoin.us. HollyWoodCoin’s official Twitter account is @Hollywood_Coin.
HollyWoodCoin Coin Trading
HollyWoodCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HollyWoodCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HollyWoodCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HollyWoodCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HollyWoodCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HollyWoodCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.