HorusPay (CURRENCY:HORUS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. In the last week, HorusPay has traded down 32.5% against the dollar. One HorusPay token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0049 or 0.00000143 BTC on popular exchanges including BigONE and DragonEX. HorusPay has a total market capitalization of $4.25 million and approximately $2,095.00 worth of HorusPay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008890 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003469 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029712 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $99.82 or 0.02923626 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00135757 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00173483 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $334.47 or 0.09817397 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
HorusPay’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 872,861,114 tokens. HorusPay’s official Twitter account is @horus_pay and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for HorusPay is horuspay.io.
Buying and Selling HorusPay
HorusPay can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE and DragonEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HorusPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HorusPay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HorusPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HorusPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HorusPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.