Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded 48% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. Over the last seven days, Hush has traded up 20.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Hush coin can now be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00003005 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinroom, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. Hush has a total market capitalization of $545,296.00 and $96.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $57.29 or 0.01687143 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00359965 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00050772 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00136124 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009975 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029811 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00004024 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Hush is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 21st, 2016. Hush’s total supply is 5,340,700 coins. Hush’s official Twitter account is @MyHushTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. Hush’s official message board is forum.myhush.org. The official website for Hush is myhush.org. The Reddit community for Hush is /r/Myhush and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Hush
Hush can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinroom, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hush directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hush should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hush using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.