HUZU (CURRENCY:HUZU) traded 11.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 8th. HUZU has a market capitalization of $130,778.00 and approximately $30.00 worth of HUZU was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, HUZU has traded 30% lower against the U.S. dollar. One HUZU coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0692 or 0.00002030 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Purex (PUREX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000545 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded 23.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00005159 BTC.
- Adenz (DNZ) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Infinipay (IFP) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
HUZU is a coin. HUZU’s total supply is 2,064,830 coins and its circulating supply is 1,890,817 coins. HUZU’s official message board is medium.com/@enrico_22150. HUZU’s official Twitter account is @huzucoin. The official website for HUZU is huzu.io.
Buying and Selling HUZU
HUZU can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HUZU directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HUZU should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HUZU using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HUZU Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HUZU and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.