Hydro Protocol (CURRENCY:HOT) traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. During the last week, Hydro Protocol has traded down 21.6% against the US dollar. One Hydro Protocol token can now be bought for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000084 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, OKEx, Ethfinex and HADAX. Hydro Protocol has a total market cap of $2.01 million and $141,336.00 worth of Hydro Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008896 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029387 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $99.62 or 0.02906986 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00134267 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.05 or 0.00176531 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $335.34 or 0.09786017 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
About Hydro Protocol
Hydro Protocol launched on January 16th, 2018. Hydro Protocol’s total supply is 1,560,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 702,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Hydro Protocol is medium.com/hydro-protocol. Hydro Protocol’s official Twitter account is @ddex_io. The official website for Hydro Protocol is thehydrofoundation.com.
Hydro Protocol Token Trading
Hydro Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, OKEx, DDEX, Ethfinex and HADAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hydro Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hydro Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hydro Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydro Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.