HyperQuant (CURRENCY:HQT) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. HyperQuant has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $540,674.00 worth of HyperQuant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, HyperQuant has traded 24% lower against the U.S. dollar. One HyperQuant token can now be purchased for $0.0159 or 0.00000468 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, IDAX, Bilaxy and Kryptono.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008805 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003347 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029742 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.95 or 0.02995658 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00130562 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00173473 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $334.50 or 0.09828821 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
HyperQuant’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for HyperQuant is /r/HyperQuant and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for HyperQuant is hyperquant.net. HyperQuant’s official Twitter account is @HyperQuant_net and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for HyperQuant is medium.com/hyperquant.
HyperQuant Token Trading
HyperQuant can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, IDAX, Bilaxy and Kryptono. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HyperQuant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HyperQuant should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HyperQuant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HyperQuant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperQuant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.