Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 8th. One Incent token can now be purchased for about $0.0400 or 0.00001176 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui, Tidex and Livecoin. Incent has a market cap of $1.84 million and $910.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Incent has traded 13.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008793 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003351 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029744 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.35 or 0.03004962 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00130454 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00173159 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $334.24 or 0.09813316 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Incent’s total supply is 46,016,624 tokens and its circulating supply is 46,016,599 tokens. The official website for Incent is www.incentloyalty.com. Incent’s official Twitter account is @incentloyalty and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Incent
Incent can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Liqui, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Incent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Incent should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Incent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.