Ink Protocol (CURRENCY:XNK) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Ink Protocol has a total market cap of $1.20 million and $82,716.00 worth of Ink Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ink Protocol token can now be bought for about $0.0062 or 0.00000184 BTC on popular exchanges including COSS, Bancor Network, Bibox and IDEX. During the last week, Ink Protocol has traded down 32.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008913 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003417 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00030106 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $98.23 or 0.02927535 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00135555 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00173581 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $331.92 or 0.09891809 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Ink Protocol Profile
Ink Protocol’s launch date was November 15th, 2017. Ink Protocol’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 193,949,269 tokens. Ink Protocol’s official Twitter account is @inklabsfound. Ink Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/@inklabsfoundation. The Reddit community for Ink Protocol is /r/InkLabsFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ink Protocol is paywithink.com.
Ink Protocol Token Trading
Ink Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, IDEX, CoinBene, Bibox and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ink Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ink Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ink Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ink Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ink Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.