Insights Network (CURRENCY:INSTAR) traded 5.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Insights Network has a total market cap of $845,903.00 and approximately $83,370.00 worth of Insights Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Insights Network has traded 22.6% lower against the US dollar. One Insights Network token can currently be bought for about $0.0061 or 0.00000182 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Bibox and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008882 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003412 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00030183 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $99.28 or 0.02960280 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00134918 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.77 or 0.00172034 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $330.58 or 0.09857367 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00030402 BTC.
About Insights Network
Insights Network launched on February 28th, 2018. Insights Network’s total supply is 221,874,136 tokens and its circulating supply is 138,359,108 tokens. Insights Network’s official Twitter account is @instartoken. Insights Network’s official message board is medium.com/@InsightsNetwork. The official website for Insights Network is www.insights.network.
Insights Network Token Trading
Insights Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bancor Network and Bibox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insights Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Insights Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Insights Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Insights Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insights Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.