InvestFeed (CURRENCY:IFT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 8th. One InvestFeed token can now be bought for $0.0026 or 0.00000076 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, HitBTC and Mercatox. InvestFeed has a market cap of $492,318.00 and $477.00 worth of InvestFeed was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, InvestFeed has traded 16.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008790 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003383 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029845 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $102.23 or 0.03012111 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00130296 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00173261 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $333.68 or 0.09831659 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
InvestFeed Token Profile
InvestFeed’s genesis date was June 28th, 2017. InvestFeed’s total supply is 191,381,257 tokens. InvestFeed’s official message board is medium.com/@investFeed. InvestFeed’s official Twitter account is @investfeed and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for InvestFeed is /r/investFeedOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. InvestFeed’s official website is www.investfeed.com.
Buying and Selling InvestFeed
InvestFeed can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Mercatox, Gatecoin, HitBTC, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as InvestFeed directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade InvestFeed should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase InvestFeed using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InvestFeed Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InvestFeed and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.