Invictus Hyperion Fund (CURRENCY:IHF) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 8th. One Invictus Hyperion Fund token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0148 or 0.00000435 BTC on exchanges. Invictus Hyperion Fund has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $3,683.00 worth of Invictus Hyperion Fund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Invictus Hyperion Fund has traded down 46.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008779 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003402 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00029929 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $99.69 or 0.02928427 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00134745 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00170723 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $333.06 or 0.09783474 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00030122 BTC.
About Invictus Hyperion Fund
Invictus Hyperion Fund’s total supply is 122,852,180 tokens. Invictus Hyperion Fund’s official Twitter account is @ic_invictus. Invictus Hyperion Fund’s official website is invictuscapital.com/hyperion. The Reddit community for Invictus Hyperion Fund is /r/invictuscapital and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Invictus Hyperion Fund Token Trading
Invictus Hyperion Fund can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Invictus Hyperion Fund directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Invictus Hyperion Fund should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Invictus Hyperion Fund using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.