Iungo (CURRENCY:ING) traded 13.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Iungo has a market capitalization of $194,191.00 and $29,316.00 worth of Iungo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Iungo token can currently be bought for about $0.0049 or 0.00000144 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, YoBit and Kucoin. During the last seven days, Iungo has traded 21.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008882 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003412 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00030183 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $99.28 or 0.02960280 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00134918 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.77 or 0.00172034 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $330.58 or 0.09857367 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00030402 BTC.
Iungo Token Profile
Iungo was first traded on September 21st, 2017. Iungo’s total supply is 62,553,604 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. Iungo’s official message board is medium.com/@iungo. The Reddit community for Iungo is /r/iungo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Iungo’s official website is iungo.network. Iungo’s official Twitter account is @IUNGOnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Iungo
Iungo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Iungo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Iungo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Iungo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Iungo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Iungo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.