Ivy (CURRENCY:IVY) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. One Ivy token can now be bought for about $0.0076 or 0.00000222 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC, CoinBene and Cryptopia. Ivy has a total market cap of $2.34 million and $1,336.00 worth of Ivy was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Ivy has traded down 20% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008901 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003481 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029516 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.46 or 0.02963896 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00132084 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00174712 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $335.08 or 0.09788254 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Ivy was first traded on April 15th, 2018. Ivy’s total supply is 1,610,924,200 tokens and its circulating supply is 307,090,619 tokens. The official website for Ivy is www.ivykoin.com. Ivy’s official message board is medium.com/@ivykoin. Ivy’s official Twitter account is @ivykoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ivy
Ivy can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC, Cryptopia and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ivy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ivy should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ivy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ivy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ivy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.