JET8 (CURRENCY:J8T) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 8th. JET8 has a total market cap of $561,932.00 and $27,072.00 worth of JET8 was traded on exchanges in the last day. One JET8 token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000027 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Kucoin and Bancor Network. During the last week, JET8 has traded down 26.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008870 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003383 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029406 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $102.34 or 0.02979651 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00132246 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.06 or 0.00176300 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $332.41 or 0.09678159 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000115 BTC.
JET8 was first traded on February 1st, 2018. JET8’s total supply is 1,468,857,775 tokens and its circulating supply is 604,389,592 tokens. The official website for JET8 is jet8.io. JET8’s official message board is medium.com/jet8-token. The Reddit community for JET8 is /r/JET8 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. JET8’s official Twitter account is @jet8app.
Buying and Selling JET8
JET8 can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bancor Network and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as JET8 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade JET8 should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase JET8 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for JET8 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for JET8 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.