Joint Ventures (CURRENCY:JOINT) traded down 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Over the last week, Joint Ventures has traded 23.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Joint Ventures token can now be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000019 BTC on popular exchanges including LATOKEN and Mercatox. Joint Ventures has a total market capitalization of $13,828.00 and approximately $1,385.00 worth of Joint Ventures was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008779 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003402 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00029929 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $99.69 or 0.02928427 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00134745 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00170723 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $333.06 or 0.09783474 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00030122 BTC.
Joint Ventures Profile
Joint Ventures was first traded on April 6th, 2018. Joint Ventures’ total supply is 616,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 21,878,085 tokens. Joint Ventures’ official Twitter account is @jointventuresio. The official message board for Joint Ventures is medium.com/jointventures. The official website for Joint Ventures is jointventures.io.
Joint Ventures Token Trading
Joint Ventures can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joint Ventures directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Joint Ventures should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Joint Ventures using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Joint Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joint Ventures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.