Karbo (CURRENCY:KRB) traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Over the last week, Karbo has traded down 18.3% against the US dollar. Karbo has a market cap of $427,024.00 and approximately $1,391.00 worth of Karbo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Karbo coin can currently be bought for $0.0624 or 0.00001850 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC Trade UA, Kuna, TradeOgre and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.29 or 0.01313341 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00013821 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000926 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00006433 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000850 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00001306 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Karbo (CRYPTO:KRB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 30th, 2016. Karbo’s total supply is 6,846,031 coins. Karbo’s official Twitter account is @krbcoin. Karbo’s official website is karbowanec.com. The Reddit community for Karbo is /r/krb and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Karbo
Karbo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia, BTC Trade UA, Crex24, TradeOgre and Kuna. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Karbo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Karbo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Karbo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Karbo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Karbo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.