KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 8th. In the last week, KickCoin has traded 26% lower against the dollar. One KickCoin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0056 or 0.00000166 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Kucoin, Bibox and YoBit. KickCoin has a market capitalization of $3.06 million and $115,570.00 worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008819 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003338 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029767 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $102.89 or 0.03030100 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00130759 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00174082 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $334.84 or 0.09859333 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
KickCoin’s launch date was July 26th, 2017. KickCoin’s total supply is 582,631,208 tokens and its circulating supply is 542,658,071 tokens. The Reddit community for KickCoin is /r/KICKICO_Platform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for KickCoin is medium.com/@kickico. The official website for KickCoin is www.kickico.com. KickCoin’s official Twitter account is @KICKICOplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling KickCoin
KickCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bibox, Bancor Network, Exmo, CoinBene, Mercatox, Kucoin, YoBit, HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as KickCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade KickCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase KickCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KickCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.