Kleros (CURRENCY:PNK) traded up 5.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 8th. One Kleros token can currently be purchased for $0.0056 or 0.00000163 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex and IDEX. Over the last week, Kleros has traded 11.8% higher against the dollar. Kleros has a market capitalization of $979,319.00 and approximately $140.00 worth of Kleros was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00055313 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00005071 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
Kleros Token Profile
Kleros (CRYPTO:PNK) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 14th, 2015. Kleros’ total supply is 339,626,704 tokens and its circulating supply is 175,376,053 tokens. The official message board for Kleros is medium.com/kleros. The official website for Kleros is kleros.io. Kleros’ official Twitter account is @SteamResource and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Kleros is /r/Kleros and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Kleros Token Trading
Kleros can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kleros directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kleros should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kleros using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kleros Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kleros and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.