Kore (CURRENCY:KORE) traded 29% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 8th. One Kore coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.39 or 0.00011431 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Upbit. Kore has a market cap of $830,498.00 and approximately $516,176.00 worth of Kore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Kore has traded up 4.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00020658 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00018736 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003863 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00032851 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003251 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00001658 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00173257 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 29.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000033 BTC.
Kore Coin Profile
Kore (KORE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 15th, 2014. Kore’s total supply is 2,119,285 coins. The official website for Kore is kore.life. Kore’s official Twitter account is @NewKoreCoin.
Kore Coin Trading
Kore can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.