LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. During the last week, LEOcoin has traded 9.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One LEOcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0797 or 0.00002348 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, C-CEX, LEOxChange and Bit-Z. LEOcoin has a market cap of $8.11 million and $1.29 million worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3,401.27 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $89.60 or 0.02638743 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $100.75 or 0.02967156 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.20 or 0.00712648 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.81 or 0.01348953 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00109622 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $57.29 or 0.01687143 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00359965 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00024825 BTC.
LEOcoin (CRYPTO:LEO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ScryptJane hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 17th, 2014. LEOcoin’s total supply is 110,100,629 coins and its circulating supply is 101,743,211 coins. LEOcoin’s official website is www.leocoin.org. The Reddit community for LEOcoin is /r/leocoinorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LEOcoin’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here.
LEOcoin Coin Trading
LEOcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Livecoin, Bit-Z, LEOxChange and TOPBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LEOcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LEOcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LEOcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.