Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded up 9.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. Lightning Bitcoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $569,379.00 worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Lightning Bitcoin has traded down 7.2% against the US dollar. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.63 or 0.00077341 BTC on popular exchanges including ZB.COM, BtcTrade.im and CoinEgg.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $24.25 or 0.00712538 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00001904 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00020621 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003284 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000960 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00001435 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00002011 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000660 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Profile
Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 11th, 2017. Lightning Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @LightningBTC. Lightning Bitcoin’s official message board is medium.com/lightning-bitcoin-blog. The official website for Lightning Bitcoin is lbtc.io.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Trading
Lightning Bitcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BtcTrade.im, CoinEgg and ZB.COM. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lightning Bitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lightning Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.