LiteBar (CURRENCY:LTB) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 8th. During the last seven days, LiteBar has traded flat against the dollar. One LiteBar coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0725 or 0.00001928 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. LiteBar has a market cap of $71,412.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of LiteBar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00033947 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 38.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC.
LiteBar Coin Profile
LiteBar is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 11th, 2014. LiteBar’s total supply is 985,045 coins. The official website for LiteBar is litebar.co. LiteBar’s official Twitter account is @litebarco.
LiteBar Coin Trading
LiteBar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteBar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteBar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.