LockTrip (CURRENCY:LOC) traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 8th. LockTrip has a market cap of $6.30 million and approximately $361,013.00 worth of LockTrip was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LockTrip token can now be bought for approximately $0.68 or 0.00019979 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, HitBTC, Gatecoin and LATOKEN. Over the last week, LockTrip has traded 20.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00017212 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00033661 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00001907 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC.
LockTrip (CRYPTO:LOC) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on April 15th, 2016. LockTrip’s total supply is 18,585,933 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,292,966 tokens. The Reddit community for LockTrip is /r/locktrip/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for LockTrip is locktrip.com. LockTrip’s official Twitter account is @LockChainCo and its Facebook page is accessible here. LockTrip’s official message board is medium.com/@LockChainCo.
Buying and Selling LockTrip
LockTrip can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Mercatox, IDEX, Bancor Network, Kucoin, Gatecoin, LATOKEN, Fatbtc and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LockTrip directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LockTrip should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LockTrip using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LockTrip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LockTrip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.