Lympo (CURRENCY:LYM) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One Lympo token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0064 or 0.00000189 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, HADAX, Ethfinex and Allbit. During the last seven days, Lympo has traded 21.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Lympo has a total market cap of $4.79 million and $92,387.00 worth of Lympo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008895 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00030070 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.20 or 0.02912024 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00135352 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00173794 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $332.69 or 0.09865937 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Lympo Token Profile
Lympo launched on December 27th, 2017. Lympo’s total supply is 999,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 753,347,989 tokens. The Reddit community for Lympo is /r/LYMPO. Lympo’s official website is lympo.io. Lympo’s official message board is firstname.lastname@example.org. Lympo’s official Twitter account is @Lympo_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Lympo
Lympo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Fatbtc, HADAX, Kucoin, Gate.io, Allbit, Cobinhood and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lympo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lympo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lympo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lympo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lympo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.