Marijuanacoin (CURRENCY:MAR) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 8th. One Marijuanacoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0065 or 0.00000168 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Marijuanacoin has traded flat against the dollar. Marijuanacoin has a market capitalization of $10,577.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Marijuanacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00015798 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000771 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0791 or 0.00002311 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 25.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000047 BTC.
Marijuanacoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 20th, 2017. Marijuanacoin’s total supply is 1,631,601 coins. The official website for Marijuanacoin is marijuanacoin.net. Marijuanacoin’s official Twitter account is @marijuana_coin.
Buying and Selling Marijuanacoin
Marijuanacoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Marijuanacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Marijuanacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Marijuanacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Marijuanacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Marijuanacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.