MarteXcoin (CURRENCY:MXT) traded down 14.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. Over the last week, MarteXcoin has traded 34.3% lower against the dollar. MarteXcoin has a total market cap of $104,648.00 and approximately $143.00 worth of MarteXcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MarteXcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0333 or 0.00000987 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Braziliex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00020748 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00018412 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003791 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00031980 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003291 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00001684 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 33.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00010789 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.23 or 0.00184693 BTC.
MarteXcoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. MarteXcoin’s total supply is 3,145,305 coins. MarteXcoin’s official website is martexcoin.org. The official message board for MarteXcoin is martexcoin.org/forum. MarteXcoin’s official Twitter account is @martexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MarteXcoin Coin Trading
MarteXcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Braziliex and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MarteXcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MarteXcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MarteXcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MarteXcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MarteXcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.