MassGrid (CURRENCY:MGD) traded down 4.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 8th. Over the last week, MassGrid has traded 24.9% lower against the US dollar. One MassGrid coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0381 or 0.00001120 BTC on exchanges including QBTC, ChaoEX and CoinEx. MassGrid has a total market cap of $2.01 million and $5,357.00 worth of MassGrid was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3,409.14 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $87.94 or 0.02582279 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.52 or 0.02981004 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $24.24 or 0.00711926 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $44.92 or 0.01319025 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00110173 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $56.10 or 0.01647184 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.10 or 0.00355246 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00024612 BTC.
MassGrid Coin Profile
MassGrid (CRYPTO:MGD) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Jump Consistent Hash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 1st, 2018. MassGrid’s total supply is 132,046,506 coins and its circulating supply is 52,734,330 coins. The Reddit community for MassGrid is /r/Mass_Grid and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MassGrid’s official Twitter account is @MassGrid. The official website for MassGrid is www.massgrid.com.
Buying and Selling MassGrid
MassGrid can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, CoinEx and ChaoEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MassGrid directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MassGrid should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MassGrid using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MassGrid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MassGrid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.