MAZA (CURRENCY:MAZA) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 8th. One MAZA coin can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. MAZA has a total market cap of $340,702.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of MAZA was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, MAZA has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008892 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003455 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000714 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 30.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000593 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
MAZA (MAZA) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. MAZA’s total supply is 1,371,778,720 coins and its circulating supply is 1,055,345,280 coins. The official website for MAZA is www.mazacoin.org. MAZA’s official Twitter account is @MazaCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MAZA
MAZA can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MAZA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MAZA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MAZA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MAZA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MAZA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.