MediBloc [ERC20] (CURRENCY:MEDX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 8th. MediBloc [ERC20] has a total market cap of $8.56 million and $997,093.00 worth of MediBloc [ERC20] was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, MediBloc [ERC20] has traded down 29.7% against the dollar. One MediBloc [ERC20] token can currently be bought for $0.0027 or 0.00000080 BTC on major exchanges including DEx.top, Coinrail, Coinsuper and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008913 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003417 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00030106 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $98.23 or 0.02927535 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00135555 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00173581 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $331.92 or 0.09891809 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
About MediBloc [ERC20]
MediBloc [ERC20]’s genesis date was May 28th, 2018. MediBloc [ERC20]’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,173,426,930 tokens. The official website for MediBloc [ERC20] is medibloc.org. MediBloc [ERC20]’s official message board is medium.com/medibloc. MediBloc [ERC20]’s official Twitter account is @_MediBloc.
MediBloc [ERC20] Token Trading
MediBloc [ERC20] can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, Coinsuper, Kryptono, IDEX, Gate.io, Coinrail and CPDAX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MediBloc [ERC20] directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MediBloc [ERC20] should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MediBloc [ERC20] using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc [ERC20] Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc [ERC20] and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.