Mercury Protocol (CURRENCY:GMT) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. Over the last week, Mercury Protocol has traded flat against the dollar. One Mercury Protocol token can currently be bought for $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC on popular exchanges. Mercury Protocol has a total market cap of $387,786.00 and $0.00 worth of Mercury Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008790 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003383 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029845 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.23 or 0.03012111 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00130296 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00173261 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $333.68 or 0.09831659 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
About Mercury Protocol
Mercury Protocol’s launch date was November 17th, 2017. Mercury Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 170,309,625 tokens. Mercury Protocol’s official Twitter account is @mercuryprotocol. The Reddit community for Mercury Protocol is /r/MercuryProtocol. The official website for Mercury Protocol is www.mercuryprotocol.com.
Mercury Protocol Token Trading
Mercury Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mercury Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mercury Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mercury Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.