MintCoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded 7.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. Over the last week, MintCoin has traded 11.9% lower against the US dollar. MintCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.71 million and approximately $1,613.00 worth of MintCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MintCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, SouthXchange and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004461 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
MINT is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 6th, 2014. MintCoin’s total supply is 24,947,260,808 coins. MintCoin’s official website is www.mintcoinofficial.eu. MintCoin’s official Twitter account is @MintcoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for MintCoin is /r/MintCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling MintCoin
MintCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MintCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MintCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MintCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MintCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MintCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.