MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded up 4.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. One MonetaryUnit coin can currently be bought for about $0.0161 or 0.00000468 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Upbit. MonetaryUnit has a total market cap of $2.33 million and $18,946.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, MonetaryUnit has traded down 6.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00017313 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00032947 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00019896 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00001921 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 29.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC.
MonetaryUnit is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 26th, 2014. MonetaryUnit’s total supply is 144,943,293 coins. MonetaryUnit’s official website is www.monetaryunit.org. MonetaryUnit’s official Twitter account is @MonetaryUnit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MonetaryUnit Coin Trading
MonetaryUnit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Bittylicious and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.