Musicoin (CURRENCY:MUSIC) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 8th. One Musicoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0012 or 0.00000036 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Musicoin has traded down 19.7% against the U.S. dollar. Musicoin has a market capitalization of $1.50 million and $2,750.00 worth of Musicoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $88.96 or 0.02624225 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00109216 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 42.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00004275 BTC.
Musicoin Coin Profile
Musicoin (CRYPTO:MUSIC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 13th, 2017. Musicoin’s total supply is 1,223,724,254 coins. Musicoin’s official website is www.musicoin.org. Musicoin’s official message board is medium.com/@musicoin. Musicoin’s official Twitter account is @musicoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Musicoin is /r/musicoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Musicoin
Musicoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Musicoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Musicoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Musicoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Musicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Musicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.