Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 8th. Mysterium has a total market capitalization of $851,928.00 and $144.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Mysterium has traded down 48.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Mysterium token can currently be bought for $0.0362 or 0.00001068 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008830 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003409 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029868 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.23 or 0.03014027 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00130344 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00172776 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $330.63 or 0.09747889 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Mysterium’s launch date was May 1st, 2017. Mysterium’s total supply is 32,433,366 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,509,302 tokens. The Reddit community for Mysterium is /r/MysteriumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mysterium’s official Twitter account is @MysteriumNetwork. Mysterium’s official message board is medium.com/mysterium-network. The official website for Mysterium is mysterium.network.
Mysterium Token Trading
Mysterium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mysterium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mysterium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mysterium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mysterium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.