Neutron (CURRENCY:NTRN) traded 19.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. Over the last seven days, Neutron has traded down 15.1% against the US dollar. Neutron has a market capitalization of $385,281.00 and $1,016.00 worth of Neutron was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Neutron coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0098 or 0.00000291 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008961 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000637 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Neutron Coin Profile
Neutron is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 19th, 2015. Neutron’s total supply is 39,121,694 coins. Neutron’s official Twitter account is @Neutron_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Neutron is /r/NeutronCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Neutron is www.neutroncoin.com.
Neutron Coin Trading
Neutron can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neutron should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Neutron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neutron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.