Newton Coin Project (CURRENCY:NCP) traded 65.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. In the last week, Newton Coin Project has traded down 78% against the dollar. One Newton Coin Project coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including cfinex, Stocks.Exchange, TradeOgre and BiteBTC. Newton Coin Project has a total market capitalization of $147,401.00 and approximately $341.00 worth of Newton Coin Project was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Turtlecoin (TRTL) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000142 BTC.
Newton Coin Project Coin Profile
NCP is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 5th, 2018. Newton Coin Project’s total supply is 99,066,720,916 coins. Newton Coin Project’s official Twitter account is @Newton_NCP and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Newton Coin Project is www.newtoncoin.site/Forum/Forum/Forum.php. The official website for Newton Coin Project is www.newtoncoin.site.
Newton Coin Project Coin Trading
Newton Coin Project can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, BiteBTC, cfinex and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newton Coin Project directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Newton Coin Project should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Newton Coin Project using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Newton Coin Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newton Coin Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.