NIX (CURRENCY:NIX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 8th. One NIX coin can currently be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00005139 BTC on exchanges including IDAX and Nanex. NIX has a market cap of $7.37 million and approximately $18,961.00 worth of NIX was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, NIX has traded 23.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3,407.42 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $89.05 or 0.02614455 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.18 or 0.02970725 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.24 or 0.00711692 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $45.96 or 0.01349489 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00110005 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $57.30 or 0.01682345 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.15 or 0.00356801 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00024782 BTC.
NIX (NIX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2REv2 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 30th, 2018. NIX’s total supply is 42,109,698 coins. NIX’s official Twitter account is @NIXplatform. The Reddit community for NIX is /r/NixPlatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NIX’s official website is nixplatform.io. The official message board for NIX is nixplatform.io/blog.
NIX Coin Trading
NIX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Nanex and IDAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NIX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NIX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NIX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NIX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NIX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.