Nucleus Vision (CURRENCY:NCASH) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 8th. Nucleus Vision has a market cap of $9.43 million and $744,990.00 worth of Nucleus Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nucleus Vision token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000050 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Koinex, CoinBene, IDEX and Bitbns. During the last week, Nucleus Vision has traded down 28.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008776 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003413 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029672 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $99.68 or 0.02919528 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00135678 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00173018 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $333.33 or 0.09762944 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000112 BTC.
Nucleus Vision Profile
Nucleus Vision’s genesis date was November 25th, 2017. Nucleus Vision’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,517,015,976 tokens. Nucleus Vision’s official message board is medium.com/@NucleusVision. The Reddit community for Nucleus Vision is /r/NucleusVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nucleus Vision’s official website is nucleus.vision. Nucleus Vision’s official Twitter account is @NucleusVision and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nucleus Vision
Nucleus Vision can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Ethfinex, Zebpay, Bitbns, CoinBene, Koinex, Huobi and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nucleus Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nucleus Vision should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nucleus Vision using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nucleus Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nucleus Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.