Olive (CURRENCY:OLE) traded 16.3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 8th. One Olive token can now be purchased for $0.0036 or 0.00000105 BTC on major exchanges including Coinsuper, TOPBTC, IDCM and CoinTiger. Over the last seven days, Olive has traded up 19.9% against the US dollar. Olive has a total market cap of $993,167.00 and $286,750.00 worth of Olive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008793 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003351 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029744 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $102.35 or 0.03004962 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00130454 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00173159 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $334.24 or 0.09813316 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Olive’s genesis date was June 9th, 2018. Olive’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 277,006,242 tokens. Olive’s official Twitter account is @OliveCoinOLE. Olive’s official website is www.olivecoin.co.
Olive Token Trading
Olive can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, CoinTiger, IDCM and TOPBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Olive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Olive should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Olive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Olive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Olive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.